Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cakey Confirm (No-serious post)

So, I'm going through Confirmation at my church. It takes two years for us Catholics, but it's really quick for other religions (for some reason). So I've been thinking about who my Saint should be (I'm thinking St Dymphna or St Elizabeth of Hungary -- they're the patrons of mental illness and bakers, respectively) and who should be my sponsor (Mrs. Rossow -- we're tight) and about service hours (I have to do a crap ton of community service. As if I don't do a ton already. Twenty hours or something, but Sue expects me -- and only me -- to do a lot more. I actually have no problem with that). But then, something came along. I saw something, and now I know exactly what the light is at the end of the tunnel (of confirmation, that is). I probably get a cake when I'm done. And what will it look like? That, my friends, is the image I saw. On CakeWrecks.

Behold.

THIS:




Geekyness, cake, Jesus, it just all rolls up into my nerdy Catholicness. Yes. I want this cake for confirmation achievement (or confirmation get, if you prefer).

I thought this would be a good follow up to my serious post. I hope it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment