Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Note - Part One of ???

Tunes - Must Get Out -- Maroon 5
Mood - Interest piqued

Something weird happened today. Jesse handed me a note during lunch, saying, "I don't know who it was, they just said to give it to you."

Thinking it would be something stupid, I opened it with caution. I found nothing that I expected.

The letter reads as follows:

Congratulations! You've found the first clue! This piece of paper along will send you on a journey unlike anything you've ever experienced in your life. Don't try to guess who this is, Mackenzie (insert my last name here). You won't. I've observed your actions well. You are 14, love to participate in plays and lavish in reading and writing. You especially love to write "Fanfics," and Phantom of the Opera is your all-time favorite movie, I know one of your favorite rooms in the school, and it is where your journey begins.

In a room with computers lining a desk,
Books galore, and fine ladies at best.
You'll start towards the back, where nobody goes
In the nonficiton section with an author you know.
His name is Bill Shakespeare, and something happened on the twelfth night.
I trust you Mackenzie. You'll get it right.

~ O

P.S. If your feeling lost and don't have a clue, email (insert a gmail address here). I doubt you'll have to use it though. Good luck. :)

My interest was immediately piqued by this new adventure. So right before 7th hour, I went to the library for some help. I didn't find anything. So I went back after school and ended up checking out 'The Twelfth Night' by Shakespeare. I haven't found anything yet. I'm thinking of using the email they provided for a clue. I'll regularly update this, and I've decided to start chronicaling the process of this wild adventure.

Until next time,

Mackenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment