Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello Brooklyn, Hey L.A.

Tunes: "Hello Brooklyn" -- All Time Low, Nothing Personal
Mood: Enthralled

OK, I've decided sometime next summer (not this coming summer, next one) when I get my driver's license, I'm going to go on a spontaneous road trip. Hopefully after my birthday (around when I'll be getting my license fo' reals) so I'll have cash mounted up from my birthday money. For gas. I'll probably pack food and just go on a spontaneous road trip -- preferably with someone else so we don't have to stop driving except to gas up or stop for stuff -- just for the heck of it.

Since my birthday's earlier in the month of August (august 6th), I'll have the sixth until whenever school starts to fulfil my roadtrip . . . awesomeness. Assuming I get school supplies and stuff beforehand. Which I assume I will. I'll hopefully have a laptop by then so I'll be able to blog my way through my roadtrip. That'll be the awesomest thing this blog will see BY FAR.





OH SNAP ONCE AGAIN IT'S KATIE'S QUOTE OF THE WEEK.

Actually, this week, I have a selection of quotes from Katie's Halloween party last night.

*In response to Rudy falling off the cliff in Ice Age Three*
KEVIN: MY GUINEA PIG!!!

*Out on the bike trail (at like, 10:30-11:00 at night)*
DR. J (Katie's dad): Yeah, last night I was out here and I was scared. *Dons pseudo-creepy voice* It was a dark and stormy night. A shot was heard in the distance, a girl screamed *Taylor randomly, kind-of screamed*, and a pirate ship appeared on the horizon . . .
TAYLOR: This story is getting less and less believeable.
ME: *In gales of laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment