Friday, January 15, 2010

A random list

I've decided to come up with some of the best products I've come across on www.Vat19.com. It's a pretty bomb site, actually. I saw a commercial for it way back and -- first, wrote down the wrong address. Then, I saw the commercial again and wrote down the right address. And now, I go on there when I'm bored and check out some of the "Curiously Awesome" products.

So now, in no particular order, some of the awesomest products.

Hightop Sneaker Socks: Mid-calf Socks in the trademark style of Chuck Taylor


Personalized Classics: Customize a bound and printed version of a famous novel

Tell me you wouldn't love this as a gift. Seen here.

World's Largest Gummy Bear: A five pound Gummi Bear!

This one speaks for itself. Seen Here.
(I wonder what would happen if you put this in a full bathtub? Would it grow like the little ones do in cups of water?)

Insta Snow Powder: Add water to make instant fake snow

Note to readers that actually know me in real life: Remind me to get some of this and SEND IT TO SHELSTEAD (My former science teacher who currently resides in Arizona.) The awesome is displayed here.

PAC-MAN HotHeads Potholder

If I end up going to culinary school, this is what I will demand from someone as a graduation gift from High School. OMG IT'S PAC MAN.

I know, it's a short list -- but maybe you'll find some cool stuff. If you find something you really, really, REALLY think should be on the list -- put it in the comments or email me at j.d.devereux@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment