Thursday, June 10, 2010

30 things.

"Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 30 random things, tag 30 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.) "

This is a Facebook game. I've decided to participate -- albeit, on my blog.

1. I'm almost always cold for no apparent reason.

2. I hang out in the art room more often then I probably should (considering I don't even have an art class this semester . . .).

3. My manners were taught and enforced by Hannibal Lecter, MD.

4. Sometimes, I try and imagine how I would go about directing a random play at my school.

5. I own two pairs of Converse Hi-Tops: Red and Purple.

6. MOAR GLITTER.

7. I secretly admire my sister.

8. I get overly defensive way, way too much.

9. I know too much. I know something about almost everything. I seem to just pick up random tidbits of knowledge.

10. I confuse my Psychiatrist sometimes.

11. I admit that I have some problems.

12. I feel that I am destined for something far greater than my current, small life holds. I have big dreams and I plan on fulfilling them.

13. I don't like having shit talked about me. That tends to trigger number eight. In fact, number eight seems to be triggered by a lot of things.

14. Once, I had this dream. I was sitting with my Grandpa, on like, a boat on a lake in the middle of a forest. All of a sudden, this HUGE whale pops up -- just it's mouth, though -- the rest of it was submerged. I was like 'WHOA, IT'S A WHALE.' and Grandpa was like, 'MAYBE IT WAS THIS OR THAT.' And then it popped up again and he's like, 'OH, HEY, IT IS A WHALE.'

15. I have BICYCLES on my feet. Your argument is irrelevant.

16. Me and Tim may fight like an old married couple, but we'd probably do anything for each other. Albeit in a witty, sarcastic, dramatical way.

17. My brain is amazing. It can maintain several 'lives' at once. I can be expanding the story line of one writing in my brain while doing other stuff with various other writings.

18. I get really frustrated when I'm trying to draw something and my stupid hand can't do what my brain wants it to.

19. I write fanfiction.

20. I like this guy. Maybe he likes me back. Maybe he doesn't. I don't know, and I'm afraid to find out.

21. I follow PostSecret like some kind of weblog hawk.

22. I lose things frequently.

23. I think I scare people sometimes.

25. One of my favorite, stupidly amazing websites is www.theoatmeal.com

26. I love cult musicals. Especially weird ones like Phantom of the Paradise and Shock Treatment, and Rocky Horror Picture Show.

27. Once, spontaneously, I got up in front of my entire choir class during a presentation and did the Time Warp.

28. Sometimes, I feel like my life is based around songs I hear and listen to.

29. Sometimes, I think I can tell the future. I think I'm precognitant or presentient.

30. There was no number 24.


No comments:

Post a Comment