Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fathers Day



This is Terry. I don't know what to do for him for Vaterstag (Fathers Day, for you non-Germanish people).

(JSYK, That's my Snuggie.)

I have no idea whatsoever. I've only had a 'Dad' in any function of the word for just over a year now. Last year, we got him a card (it had a fat guy holding a huge fish on the front).

I made Mom cupcakes in bed and breakfast at the table, and got her a candle and a cute card. I'm just blanking out about Terry, though. It's like . . . I don't know. (ICH WEISS NICHT!)

Ach nein! Schnell, Schnell!!

Sorry. That was random.

OH, I forgot something. Dezzy (remember, Dezzy? Rocktheexistance?) and I have decided to find a cardboard cutout of Edward Cullen and videotape out shenanigans with him. We'll be hiding him in bathrooms and going on dates with him, insisting that we get TWO tickets to a movie.

Stephanie (no blog, just . . . yeah) suggested that we shove him in the passenger seat of a car and use him to drive in the carpool lane, with a camera on the dash.

I just Googled 'Where do I get a cardboard cut-out of Edward Cullen?' and it yielded 6,950,000 results.

How about 'Buy an Edward cardboard cut-out'? - 159,000

Lemme add 'Cullen' to that - 7,250,000. It went up with specific-ness.

Hmm. Let's add 'cheap' - 7,220,000. Hmm, it's narrowing down.

Let's add 'life size' - 7,220,000. No reduction.

Let's check eBay! 10 results for 'Edward Cullen standee.' The cheapest is $26.99 + shipping($9.00). The most expensive is $69.95 +

WHOA, $60.00 SHIPPING? WTC?

Where do you live that it's so expensive to ship?

80 Results for 'Twilight Standee.'

Where do you even pertain these cardboard cutouts? Standees, whatever they are?

45 results for 'Harry Potter standee.'

0 for 'True Blood standee.' Hmm, kinda disappointed. I was hoping for a life-size Eric to creep people out with. Stick it outside their windows, in their beds, creepy places.

I'm rambling, so I think I'll stop now.

G'Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment