Saturday, June 26, 2010

You've caught my HEART! ... sending HEART to Lanette's PC.



Aww. Where can I get Valentines like this?

ICH MOECHTE. (German tip: If you can't do umlauts on your PC or other device, like a cellphone, put an E after the umlauted letter.)

Translated: I WANT.

I think it's really cute!

Today . . . is boring. Steph and I were going to go biking, but she doesn't feel up to par, so we're rescheduling for tomorrow. Nothing is going on, no one to talk to . . . and I'm getting so frustrated trying to find a Relicanth on Pokemon Ruby. DO THEY EVEN EXIST? ARE THE REGIS LYING TO ME?

Eh-hem. Sorry, got a little carried away. I'm serious -- I cannot find one of these stupid things for the life of me. I've tried using Sweet Scent, I've tried just lookin' around for one . . . I haven't even SEEN one. It's getting so annoying! I JUST WANT TO UNLOCK THE REGIS. It took me forever to evolve my Wailmer into a Wailord alone. All to unlock the Regis so I can complete my Pokedex.

Oh, last night, I was up really late watching Good Eats (ALTON BROWN FTW) and Criminal Minds (GIDEON AND SPENCER FTW). And Alton made like, a million Beatles references. He was talking about pepper (the KING OF SPICES) and was talking to the English Expedition-looking guy in a tree, and he's like:

P: I'm Pepper, nice to meet you.
(Pepper talk)
Alton: Pepper . . . (points to pepper's uniform) military?
P: Yes, Sergeant.
Alton: (Looks towards camera) Sergeant Pepper.

(Sergeant Pepper Lonely Heart's Club Band.)

During the pepper talk . . .

SP: Me and my colleague, Mr. Kite . . .
Alton: (Dramatic Sigh, looks towards the camera)

(Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite.)

And, at the end of the show, when Alton was making small talk with Sergeant Pepper -- who was actually not a sergeant anymore, he had just been promoted:

Alton: So, you have a daughter Lucy, right?
Pepper: Oh, yes.

(Lucy in the sky with diamonds.)

This is why I love this show. Just the total weirdness mixed in with the cooking and science. And puppets (you can't forget the puppets, people!).

No comments:

Post a Comment