Saturday, July 3, 2010

PAINTING WITH ALEXANDER SKARSGARD.

I'm bored, so I'm going to MS Paint the crap out of a picture of Alexander Skarsgard. I'm probably going to just give him a horrible looking mustache and make him all 'SHOOP DA WHOOP I'MMA FIRIN MA LAZOR.' This might become a feature: MS PAINT with ALEXANDER SKARSGARD. Maybe I'll do MS paint celebrity interviews. I dunno. I'll at least try that last one.


THE NORM:

PEDOSTACHE:
CHARGIN HIS LAZOR:



I'm going to admit I had a bit too much fun doing this.

LETS HAVE AN INTERVIEW!

Um . . . not with Alexander, though. Eric. (You guys remember Eric, right? He's a viking (NOT THAT KIND).

MAC: So, Eric, what do you think of my artistic portrayals of you?
ERIC: What did you do to my face?
M: I MS Painted it.
E: What's that?
M: Computer.
E: Go no further -- I hire people to do the computer stuff for me. I'm too old for things like that.
M: Great.
E: I think I'd look great with a mustache.
M: That's how I imagined you when you were disguising yourself as Leif from California. With a horrible fake mustache.
E: *Nods* I was thinking about it, but do you know how hard it is to find a place that sells fake mustaches after sundown? Pretty difficult.
M: You should have had Sookie pick one up for you.
E: Didn't think of that. She would have wondered what I needed it for.
M: CHANGE OF SUBJECT. So, for someone who's 1000 years old and swedish, you speak great english.
E: I took an 'English as a second language' night class a while back.
M: *Nods* nice, nice . . . wait . . . how far back? How long is 'a while' for vampires?
E: How long is 'a while' for you?
M: It can be anywhere between a few days and a few years.
E: For vampires -- well, for myself, it's anywhere between a few years and a few hundred years.
M: Wow.
E: *Shrugs*
M: So how's your business -- Fangtasia -- coming along?
E: Pretty good now that we got rid of that thief.
M: The one who was . . . well, what other definition of 'thief' is there . . . stealing from you?
E: Longshadow, yeah.
M: Yeah. Embezzlement.
E: Embezzler.
M: Yup.
E: Well, I have to be back in Shreveport in a while . . . I've tried leaving Pam to run the bar and it never goes too well.
M: Well, it's been nice talking to you.
E: Any time.
M: After sundown, that is.
E: Exactly.
[END INTERVIEW]

As you can tell, I'm extremely bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment