Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cuteness

OK Folks, listen up. I've been in a bad mood due to several stupid things, several of which I didn't talk about in my last post. So I think it's time for a

CUTE OVERLOAD.



LOOK AT THE CUTENESS! AWWWW
SO ADORABLE! I WANT TO CUDDLE ONE
SAY IT WITH ME: AWWWWW!
And here's a bunny, since for some reason, all the rest of the pictures are of otters.

OK. Cute overload achieved.

I've recently been thinking about how most of my baking escapades come from boxes. And I've decided to try and remedy that, and to expand my culinary horizons in addition to that. So, soon . . . maybe even . . . THIS SUMMER (dun dun duuuuhn)! I will be conquering several baking missions.

Petits Fours
Macarons (no misspelling there, people. Google it. Awesome)
Chocolate Ganash
Frosting the perfect cupcake
And many, many more.

Hopefully, I'll remember pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment