Saturday, May 1, 2010

NEW! NEW! NEW!

TUNES: Dance Floor Anthem - Good Charlotte
Mood: Impossible to describe (???)

Hey, y'all! You may (or may not) have noticed the new layout!

Now that that's out of the way . . .

I hate to say this, but it's baffling, and I haven't felt like this since I was like, nine. So, I'm pretty confused and awkward about stuff like this, and I feel like a victorian woman on her wedding night. I can't think of words to equate to this feeling. I have heard many a rumor of this feeling, but alas, I've never had this feeling before.

I do not understand this feeling of 'luff.' It's confusing, and I dislike it. It makes my heart all fluttery, and it makes my stomach feel funky. I have witnessed this 'luff' make drooling idiots out of people, drawing poor decisions from them. This makes me think of this 'luff' as a destructive force not to be reckoned with. (or is it 'to be reckoned with?' I cant' remember. AH, IT'S ALREADY KICKING IN! SOMEONE STOP THIS!)

Eh hem. Sorry.

But it's true. I don't understand a stitch of this -- only what I've read. And what I've witnessed. It's so unfortunate to be thrust into something like this unprepared! Why on earth does it happen like that? You'd think it'd be an advantage to have some knowledge beforehand, but where do I get it from? This is all so impractical!

Oh, remember what I said about drooling idiots and bad decisions? I must comment that some people are like that before the whole 'luff' thing happens. One of these people is the girl this boy is dating. I didn't like her before I encountered this weird feeling, and I still don't like her. She's bad news, peeps. I LOATHE YOU, GIRL. HEAR ME? No, you don't because the only thing you use the internet for is Facebook. Besides, you wouldn't be hearing me, you'd be seeing the words on the screen. Either way -- wait, I'm actually surprised you can read. Nevermind. I doubt you'd be able to comprehend the words in this post because they use vowels. And more than two syllables. This is turning into an angry rant, isn't it? Oh well, bring it on! Anger, now THAT'S something I understand. Anger and this 'luff' apparently come from the same section of the brain, though. All the irrational stuff comes from there. Anger, Anxiety, 'luff.'

And with my clumsiness and awkwardness, I'm going to assume that I won't FALL in 'luff' . . .

I'm going to CRASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment