Sunday, May 2, 2010

*frowny face*


:( I want donuts. I haven't had a good, bakery donut in what seems like forever. I'm seriously considering buying some tomorrow. Like, walking down to the bakery after school and getting some donuts. Om nom.

I think this is a good idea for a food related picdump.
Hehe. Guess who wants a snowcone now?

^^^^Here's the inspiration for my birthday cake.
^^^^^^^^^And here's my birthday cake. It was pretty bomb, peeps. It was blue on the inside, too.
RAINBOW CAKE!
DELICIOUS RAINBOW DONUT. OM NOM.

(I'd like to remind people that I regularly use Google for my images, so all but one of those might have a copyright. The other REPO! Cake probably doesn't, but you never know. Also, got that pic from the good peeps over at the repo-opera forums. I think someone made that cake for one of the tour days.)

Also, made my birthday cake myself. I'll probably make mine again this year. What theme shall I use? Hmmm . . .


1 comment: